To open Quick Settings, swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.
|Screen Brightness||Adjust the screen brightness.|
|Wi-Fi||Connect to Wi-Fi networks.|
|Bluetooth||Connect to Bluetooth enabled devices.|
|Invert colors||Switch between black text on a white background and white text on a
|Mobile network icon||• View your service provider name and connection status.
• Quickly access your data usage information.
|Airplane Mode||Turn all wireless connections on or off.|
|Auto-rotate||When displayed, your screen rotates automatically between portrait and
landscape mode when you turn your device.
|Portrait||When displayed, your screen remains in portrait mode even when you
rotate your device.
|Flashlight||Turn the flashlight on or off.|
|Location||Turn location services on or off.|
|Cast screen||Set up devices to share your screen wirelessly on an external display.|
|Battery saver||Turn Battery saver mode on or off.|
|Data usage||• See your data usage stats.
• Adjust or access mobile data settings.
• Receive a notification when you reach specified data limits.
|More||Customize your device settings for Airplane mode, NFC (if supported),
mobile hotspots, and more.
|Display||• Adjust the screen brightness and color balance.
• Set your wallpaper.
• Set the length of time before your device goes to sleep and what the wake-up gestures do.
• Choose how your open apps are displayed.
• Change your font size.
• Customize your rotation settings.
• Set options for sharing your device screen with external devices.
• Set plug-in actions.
|Swipe shortcuts||Assign shortcuts to specific gestures.|
|Sound & notification||• Change ringtones and notification sounds.
• Adjust media and notification volume.
• Prioritize or block notifications.
• Customize audio and visual notifications for specific apps.
|Storage||• View available storage space on your device and media card.
• Set up access to the files stored on your device, including USB
• Format your media card and delete data from your media card.
|Battery||• Turn Battery saver mode on or off.
• Customize settings such as screen brightness and display to help extend battery life.
• View your usage details by date and time.
|Apps||• Monitor apps that are using your device memory.
• View and sort all apps on your device.
• Select the location for installing apps.
|Users||• Add individual user profiles to your device.
• Customize the settings for user and guest profiles.
• Switch between user profiles.
|Tap & pay (if available)||• Add a payment app and choose which app is the default for payments.
• Use NFC technology at payment terminals to pay for your purchases.
|Advanced interactions||Turn specific gestures on or off that allow you to perform simple tasks more quickly.|
|Location||• Choose whether apps can use your location information.
• Clear recent location requests that you entered in map apps.
• Choose different modes to identify your location.
|Security||• Set up options for screen locking.
• Add a message or owner info to your lock screen.
• Encrypt your device data.
• Set up your device to use a smart card.
• Change permissions for installing apps and device administrators.
• Install and clear certificates.
• Turn screen pinning on or off.
|Accounts||• Add or change email accounts.
• Turn the option to sync your accounts automatically on or off.
|Language & input||• Change the language your device uses.
• Customize settings for spell checker and add words to your personal dictionary.
• Change keyboard types and keyboard settings.
• Set different voice and text-to-speech options.
|Backup & reset||• Turn the option to back up data to the cloud on or off.
• Set up cloud accounts for backing up your data.
• Turn the option to restore your data automatically on or off.
• Delete your device data.
|Diagnostics||Turn the option to share diagnostic and usage data on or off.|
|Date & time||Change the time zone, time, and date.|
|Accessibility||•Customize settings, such as magnification, large text, spoken passwords, and more.
• Set up Google Talkback.
• Change text-to-speech output options.
• Turn color inversion and correction options on or off.
|Printing||• Add mobile printing apps.
• Preview and print the content of certain screens.
|About phone||• Find general information about your device, such as hardware
information, network details, and battery level.
• Identify you software version and model.
• Check for system updates.