Mobile phones have completely revolutionized our life, now we can connect to any person in any part of the world within seconds. Truly, mobile phones have made our life much easier and comfortable. Now, we can do almost anything on our mobile phones from communicating to entertainment. But your mobile phone will only be useful till it is backed up with its powerful battery. Without a charged battery your mobile phone will not be of any good use. We care for our mobile phone a lot but we hardly pay attention to our mobile battery. One should be aware of its battery’s technical and general details in order to get the right battery for its mobile. In this article you will get to know more about Nokia BP-4L.
This battery is a high energy density battery with high voltage capacity. Most of the Nokia batteries are made with lithium Ion technology which makes them pollution-friendly. Also as these Nokia batteries are built with advanced lithium ions they show absolutely no memory effect. This Nokia BP-4L also helps you in saving power with its fast charge capacity. This battery is 100% fit in size and also original. Other best feature of this battery is the integrated microchip which prevents overcharging of the battery and also lengthens its life.
- Category: Battery
- Compatibility: Nokia
- Brand Name : Nokia
- Model Number: BL-6B
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 1500 mAh
- Battery type: Lithium Ion
- Dimension: 66*44*5mm
- Nokia BL-4B battery is compatible with Nokia E61i and Nokia E90
- All Nokia products mostly come with a warranty of 1 year. With this Nokia BL-6B battery you get 12 months manufacture warranty for any future issue.
Warning and Tips
- Always only original and reliable charge
- Do not throw the battery away into fire or water as it can lead to damage
- Avoid keeping the your mobile battery at the temperature of 45 degrees or above as it lead to explosion
- Do not pressing your mobile battery or drop battery from the high altitude
- Never to put your mobile battery in touch with any metal conductors such as keys, coins etc as it can lead to short circuit.
- Keep your mobile battery in a dry and cool place
These were some information and tips on Nokia battery which you can use before purchasing a replacement or a spare battery. Do not forget to check the Nokia Logo on the battery in order to ensure genuine and standard Nokia Battery.