HTC is a brand that made it presence strongly in the mobile phone market. It is best admired for mobile phones with great features and appealing looks. All around the world HTC phones have been rated as one of the most popular mobile brand. It is also well known for its high battery performance, HTC mobile phones are powered with Lithium Ion batteries which are made to overcome the problem of memory effect. In this article you will get to know about HTC BTR-5800 battery which powers your HTC Fusion mobile phone. Read carefully if you are looking for a new battery or even a spare battery.
This HTC BTR-5800 battery is a source high energy density. It offers high performance and high voltage. It not only offers high performance but it also pollution-friendly. This battery is made with advanced technology which leads to no memory effect. Due to advanced technology it also leads to fast charge capacity. Compact design makes it 100% fit in size with original case of the mobile phone. Made with integrated technology with microchip which prevents this battery from overcharging and it also lengthens the battery life. The new HTC BTR-5800 is a perfect choice for use a spare battery or even as a replacement battery for your mobile phone. This battery is perfect for your mobile phone as it is Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and also fully tested to ensure best performance.
- Model Number: BTR-5800
- Other Model Numbers: BTR5800, BTR 5800
- Type: Lithium Ion
- Capacity: 1350mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Weight: 27grams
- Rated Capacity : 450mAh-870mAh
- Battery cell grade: AAA
- Voltage: 3.7v
- Charge voltage: 4.2v±0.05v
- Max charge current: 1.5C
- Charge models: CC/CV
- Max discharge current: 1.0C
- Cut-off voltage of discharge: 2.5 v±0.05v
- Cycle life : ≥300times
- HTC S270
- HTC PPC-5800
- HTC SMT-5800
- HTC Fusion
Warning and Tips
- Always use original and reliable battery charger.
- Do not throw the battery into the fire or even in water as it can lead to damage.
- Avoid keeping the mobile battery at the temperature of 45 degrees or above as it can lead to explosion.
- Do not press the mobile battery or drop it from high altitude
- In order to prevent any short circuit, you should never put the mobile battery in touch with any charge conductors such as keys, coins etc.
- Always keep the mobile battery in a dry and cool surrounding.